Your frequently asked questions… answered!


11. What is a CIS Tax Refund?

CIS Tax Refund stands for Construction Industry Scheme Tax Refund and is specifically for those working in the construction industry. You should be issued with a CIS Statement of Payment at the end of each month and contract, showing your income and tax paid on those earnings.

12. What is a P45 Document?

A P45 document is a certificate of your income indicating how much you earned and how much tax you paid on those earnings.  It is a blue, three-page form, which your employer will issue to you at the end of each employment.

The top page (Part 1A) is to be kept by you for when you want to claim your tax back. Pages two and three are to be handed to the next employer. You will need to submit parts 1A, 2 and 3 of the P45 from your last employer in the UK.


13. What is a P60 Document?

A P60 document is a certificate of income issued to you at the end of the financial year indicating how much you have earned and how much tax you paid on those earnings.

Back to top


You have two options available to you

1. Use US as an Agency

• You’re guaranteed to get your refund • We ensure you receive all your money owed • We’ll argue for hours on the phone on your behalf • Hassle and Stress free simple process • We take care of all the admin • Your Refund paid to any country Use this agency to claim now >>

2. DIY direct through HMRC

• Long calls • Constantly chase them up • Complicated process • Your refund may not be accurate • You may not get your money • No commission Visit the HMRC (official tax office) >>

Tax Refund Calculator




ata compare fees

Copyright All Rights reserved.
Tax Refund | About Us | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions