Your frequently asked questions… answered!


14. What is a P11D?

A P11D is a form issued by your employer to tell HMRC about the value of any benefits you’ve received during the tax year which may have effectively increased your income. These include a company car, private medical insurance and a travel and subsistence allowance, for example.

15. What if I've lost my P45 or P60?

If you have lost your P45 or P60 you will need to submit a Statement of Earnings as a substitute. As a first port of call, you should attempt to obtain these from your employer/agency. If you don’t receive them, we will try to obtain the documents on your behalf (a maximum of 2 outstanding documents at a cost of £20 + VAT per document, subject to conditions).

Please note that while we will do our best to obtain these for you, we cannot guarantee it, as employers/agencies are not legally obligated to issue Statements of Earnings.

HMRC may also have your missing pay and tax details on record. Contact us if you would like more information.



You have two options available to you

1. Use US as an Agency

• You’re guaranteed to get your refund • We ensure you receive all your money owed • We’ll argue for hours on the phone on your behalf • Hassle and Stress free simple process • We take care of all the admin • Your Refund paid to any country Use this agency to claim now >>

2. DIY direct through HMRC

• Long calls • Constantly chase them up • Complicated process • Your refund may not be accurate • You may not get your money • No commission Visit the HMRC (official tax office) >>

Tax Refund Calculator




ata compare fees

Copyright All Rights reserved.
Tax Refund | About Us | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions